The Miracle Files were on hold while I was busy raising kids and doing what us Mom's do but I am back and will try to stay as up to date with this as possible. I was inspired by a few blogs I have read recently and thought I really should get back to it. In case you are new to "The Miracles" I thought I would give a refresher. And check out some posts I put up later about the crazy adventures I have had recently with Jonah (commercials and chickenpox) HeeHee

The Miracles:

Mike and I met online (yes online). As I say that it occurs to me that many of you may not even know this story. So, yes we met online in February of 08 and shortly thereafter met in real life to find we were instantly in love. Haha. We should do a Match.com commercial! As a matter of fact, Mike was on KIIS FM this morning talking about meeting online (that crazy guy called the radio station!) I didnt hear it but if you did let me know. We got married in September of 08 only 7 months after meeting, 4 years after me recovering from Hodgkins Lymphona and only 1 month after Mike entering recovery for alcoholism. So, needless to say its been quite an adventure. All good things come with some work! Mike brought sweet Morgan (10) to our family and I brought...wait for it....Kendra (18), Lupe (14), Angel (12), and Jonah (3). So we are about as blended as it gets. We have experienced it all, sibling rivalry, ex husbands and wives and best of all-being newlyweds. But we wouldnt trade our lives for anything. My dad-Mac Lopez (www.whirlwindstudios.com) married us on the beach of Hotel Del Coronado and I could not have wished for a more perfect day. And he has played an important role in our marriage ever since. He is such a beautiful part of our lives. I dont think he knows it and I hope he discovers one day that for all the faults of his past he could not have tried to be a better father than the one he is today. We'll talk more about that later. So, now Mike and I have 5 great kids, each with their own unique personality (and one with enough personality for the whole world :) and we vascilate between wanting another and loving that Jonah is just now old enough to sleep thru the night (sometimes, ugh). So thats the start of our story...theres more to come. In a house with 5 children, 2 parents, and 1 giant dog theres always something happening around here..John and Kate aint got nothing on us!